How can I help my child with Spanish at home?
Practice makes perfect! Help your child improve their Spanish by using their complimentary booklet or activity sheets. Everyday situations such as shopping, travelling and playing are also golden opportunities to maximise learning and understanding. Plus we sell a wide range of books and music to help develop Spanish skills.
What can I do to help my child enjoy classes?
Sometimes it’s difficult to keep your little one focused, especially during the first few classes. Here are some helpful tips:
- Bring a special toy, dummy or anything that will help calm them;
- Encourage your child to remain seated during class to keep others from becoming distracted;
- Please arrive on time as lateness also distracts and unsettles children;
- Help your child take an active part in class by joining in;
- Assist your child with the answers until they feel confident to do it on their own;
- Try to avoid chatting with other mums and dads as this distracts the children;
- Show an interest yourself and your child is more likely to enjoy the sessions;
- Practice Spanish with your child in everyday situations (at the supermarket, on the street, counting, etc).